Accept credit cards and checks for payment.
Process payments for goods and services with credit cards or bank checks. Choosing check or offline credit card payment (via invoice or purchase order) displays the order total and all relevant information to the customer while following proper accounting rules for reporting and inventory control. This option is convenient for customers who prefer to charge through a traditional terminal. Additionally, you can enable payment integrations to accept payments online.
- Process payments on your own, or integrate with a payment service such as PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, or Pay By Check.
- Create order forms with automatic totaling.
- Users will see a special Order Review page at the end of the form, where they can confirm their order.
- Utilize a variety of order form items, including standard totaling items, quantities, percents, and coupon codes.
- Ensure safety for you and your users with our Security options.