Training Funds for Adults and Dislocated Workers



I am a Veteran or an Eligible Spouse: * 
I am a resident of El Paso or Teller County *
I am 18+ years of age *
Males born on or after January 1, 1960 must have registered with Selective Service.  I have registered or I have a Selective Service waiver. *
I have a high school diploma or G.E.D. *
I am a U.S. Citizen or eligible to work in the U.S. *
I have found my training program and school at and the program status is "eligible". *
My training goal is: (must be one of the following) *
I have need for financial assistance in order to complete my training. *
I am scheduled to complete this training within 2-3 semesters or 18 months. *
I am aware that assistance from PPWFC will not necessarily cover the entire amount for tuition, books, and supplies, and I have a plan to pay for the remainder. *
I have a plan for managing my personal expenses while in training. *
I have an account with the Workforce Center at  NOTE:  If you do not have an account with PPWFC, your preliminary application will be rejected.
I plan to live and work in Colorado after finishing my training. *