What is Zapier Integration?
Zapier Integration allows your form to integrate with 400+ other services like Mad Mimi, Google Calendar, and Highrise. A Professional level FormSite account and a Zapier account are required. Use the instructions below to integrate with Zapier.
Connecting Zapier to FormSite
Your form's Zapier integration can be managed on your form's "Form Settings->Integrations->Zapier" page.
- Go to your form's "Form Settings->Integrations->Zapier" page.
- Note the values shown for API Key, Server Prefix, and User Directory.
- Log into your Zapier account.
- Go to Zapier's "Connected Accounts" page, under the top right user menu.
- Use the "Connect new account" option and choose "FormSite".
- Enter the requested authentication information. Zapier will confirm if the information is correct.
Collecting Zapier Results
Once you have connected your Zapier account to your FormSite account you are ready to create Zaps for your form. FormSite can be the Trigger app in any Zap.
When a user completes a submission to your form, the data will be sent to Zapier to be used in your Zaps.
Note: Matrix and Multi-Scale items are not able to be mapped by Zapier.
Tips and Troubleshooting
If a result was not submitted to Zapier for some reason, or Zapier Integration was not setup yet when the result was collected, you can resubmit the result to Zapier by editing it and saving it on your form's "Results->Results Table" page.
If you change your account's URL Extension or API Key, in Zapier you will need to reconnect your FormSite account. If you change your form's Directory, in Zapier you will need to reconnect any Zaps it is used in.
For help creating Zaps, please contact Zapier. FormSite cannot access anything inside your Zapier account.