What is a Workflow Link?
Workflow Links control which form a user will visit after clicking the link in the notification email and what information gets passed.
Links are created as the first step in the Workflow creation process and contain the following settings:
- Name: For internal identification only
Result limit: Controls how many times the Link can be used:
- Single (Save & Return): The new result is created the first time the link in the email is clicked, then later clicks will return the visitor to the same result
- Unlimited: Every click creates a new result—even clicks from the same email—and the number of results is not limited
- Limited: Every click creates a new result—even clicks from the same email—and the number is limited to the number you set
- Password: Optionally set a password for accessing the destination form
- Form Mapping: Link the responses from the source form to the destination form. For more details, see the Form Mapping Documentation