- Enhanced security throughout the site. When you login using the Secure Login, all areas with the exception of the Edit Form area will be presented securely using SSL. Previously, it was only possible to view the Results securely.
- A new link has been added to the My Forms area called Make Session Secure. If you click this link, your session will be switched to using secure SSL.
- Many minor bug fixes were implemented.
Yearly Archives: 2004
- Email delivery has been changed in an effort to reduce the chance of an email being mistakenly filtered by ISPs / Corporate networks.
- All passwords are now entered in protected fields and are not viewable in plain text.
- Minor bug fixes
- All of the Formsite.com servers are operating out of our new location at Equinix (https://www.equinix.com) We have spared no expense with our new data center location. Equinix IBX is possibly the best data center in the world.
- Block operations during edit – copy/delete/move sections of your form.
- Improved HTML email.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Numerous hardware/software upgrades in server farm.
Billions of forms submitted