Our most recent release provides format updates, Notification updates, style updates, and lots more. See what has changed and how to work with the new features.
Email Notification formats
The new release has optimized the selection of Notification formats. The new Notifications settings provide the following formats:
- Table: Shows the results in the table format
- PDF: Sends an attached PDF in the table format or custom Results PDF. Available for Pro 2 and higher service levels
- Populated Form Link: Sends a link to open the form with the results populated
All formats can still use the Results Views and Results Labels, and can optionally be sent as a password link. The old ‘Secure Link’ format can be replicated by sending the Populated Form Link with a password.
The ‘print’ and ‘PDF’ links have been removed in a few areas of the site, such as the individual result view and the Secure Link notification. Those functions are now much easier to use through the browser.
Single page forms: Print a one-page form by viewing the form and using the browser’s print function by pressing ctrl+p (Windows) or cmd+p (Mac).
Also save forms and individual results as PDF files through the print function by selecting Save as PDF or selecting a PDF file as the print destination.
Multi-page forms: To see all of the pages for a multiple-page form:
- Enable the form’s Save & Return feature
- Create a temporary account and begin a new result without answering any questions
- Go to the form’s Results page and view the blank result
- Click the Populated Form link to see the complete form
- Follow the instructions for the Single page forms to print or save as a PDF file
Updates to the Workflow functions help streamline the creation of Workflows and assist with mapping.
Workflow Links now contain the Workflow mapping settings. The previous Workflow item mappings exist within each applicable link. To view the link’s mappings, click the link’s Edit link and modify as needed.
New Workflow documentation pages have also been added to help with the recent changes.
This release includes new styling for the signup and login pages, the default Success Page, and error pages. The built-in Table format style also includes enhanced styling with larger text and a more readable layout.
A security enhancement to our Salesforce integration is the inclusion of the OAuth features, which allows customers to authenticate their Salesforce account without divulging the specific account access information.
Facebook social login
As a follow-up to our Google social login, we’ve added the ability to create accounts and log in to Formsite accounts with Facebook authentication.